Thursday, July 7, 2011

To New Beginnings...

Journaling has never been one of my strong points. As you can see, I started this blog when I moved to Arkansas with only a few posts. Almost four years have passed...and I am still here. Looks like Arkansas is home. (I can't believe I just typed that sentence.) I hope that over the next year my blog will be more relevant than it has in the past three years. This means I will only need to post four more times this year. :-) Let's see where this journey takes us...
I have been researching social media and how it is effecting our everyday life. By teaching conferences I have been challenged to understand my topic and how it effects my life. Please share how you use social media in your everyday life.
In you opinion, what is the best way for someone to use social media within the context of Christian ministry?

No comments: