Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lakes and so much more...

Over the past few months I have learned to watch for where the locals go to eat. This past weekend was spent in Northwest Arkansas in Springdale. After a day of training, a new found friend took a group of us on her boat. We went out on the Beaver lake. The day was perfect, clear, and not so hot while the water was great. After swimming (a.k.a. floating) we headed back in to the marina. Being in Arkansas for about nine months, this was a first for me to be out on the lake. Now I know that I need to remember to bring my fishing pole next time. (Fishing is another story for another time.) Thanks to my Springdale friends for the fun and laughs.

Our next stop included T and T, burger place. I recommend the burger with or without cheese. If you are in the area check it out.

No comments: